Benefits Of Cocoa Butter You Never Came Across
Who doesn’t like smelling like chocolate? If you are wondering how one can smell like one. Let us take you down to the most mouthwatering road, the road of cocoa butter. The amazing part is this butter is not only an edible thing but also can be used as a beauty product for the skin and for the hair.
Cocoa butter extracts from cocoa beans Cocoa butter is a fatty substance derived from cocoa beans. The beans of the big cacao plant are separated to obtain cocoa butter. They’re then roasted, peeled, and pressed to extract the fat for the formation of cocoa butter—from the beans.
Table of Contents
How does Cocoa Butter Benefit your skin?
- It helps you to moisturize your skin deeply as it holds some agents like palmitic, stearic, and oleic acids.
- It helps to fade out all the stretch marks. Women suffering from stretch marks post-pregnancy can make cocoa butter their priority.
If you have sensitive skin you got a friend to cover it, as it is friendly for soft and sensitive skin.
DIY Cocoa Butter face cream
- Take – ½ cup coconut oil, 1 tablespoon cocoa butter, 2 teaspoon almond oil, 5 drops lavender oil, and mix all the ingredients to form a paste.
- Whip for 5-7 minutes until the mixture becomes light and fluffy till it takes the form of cream.
- Your butter is ready to use you can store it in a jar or the refrigerator during summer to prevent any foul smell and to reduce the expiration date.
- You can apply it after every wash to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized.
Haircare With Cocoa Butter
Now let’s give it a spin, not to your head but your hair as in the next line you will get to know how butter can benefit your hair growth and help you strengthen your roots for healthy growth. DON’T TELL ME THAT YOU ARE ASTOUNDED?
You want to deep condition your scalp cocoa butter is the perfect product to help you with it. Before the wash, you can apply it to your scalp and give it a good massage but don’t let it sit for more than 10 to 15 minutes.
It can be used as an after was conditioner if you are not ready to give 15 minutes for a hair wash you can apply it after a wash for 2 to 5 minutes on your lengths.
How to Make Cocoa Butter Hair Conditioner
A recipe to make homemade hair conditioner Consists of Cocoa butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil
It is an amazing product for curly hair as it helps to add some extra volume to your hair. This is one recipe that will help you to shine your hair.
1. Take 2 tablespoons each of cocoa butter and coconut oil together and melt them
2. Next up add jojoba oil and leave the mixture until it cools down
3. Whip it for 4-5 minutes once the mixture takes the form of the thick paste
4. You can make it in bulk and store it for later use as it can be used further
In conclusion, you can use it as a pre-wash, post-wash, and during the wash
QUICK TIP: We dont want you to miss this
It might seem normal on dry skin, but the application of butter twice or thrice a day on oily skin can clog your pores.
That can bring skin diseases and will make your skin uneasy.
Benefits of Cocoa Butter is filled in the entire bucket as it holds loads of good properties that help your skin to look flawless and also works wonders against aging.
So, if you still thinking twice about adding this new molecule to your beauty regime you are just delaying it, as there is nothing to avoid such a great and natural product.