Homemade Skin Care Routine – Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizer & More
Have you ever tried homemade skin care remedies to correct your beauty issues? You will be shocked to learn that your kitchen ingredients can be such a bomb that destroys your skin problems without leaving any fault behind.
Yeah, that is unbelievable, and the power of household nutrients is beyond comparison. The best thing is they offer long-lasting results. So, let’s get started and find out what you must prep and how you can prep it.
Homemade skin care routine – A brief explanation.
A homemade skin care routine is generally about personal care of hygiene. If you don’t personally take care of your skin, the beauty products will make no difference to its appearance.
Thus, to get you an adorable beauty with never-ending charm bringing this easy homemade skin care routine into action is compulsory.
And if you show even a little laziness, this will ruin all your efforts and the time invested in it. We know how daunting it is to pamper your skin using moisturizer, face wash, etc. But to achieve success, the path will be full of thorns. So, let’s explore the natural skincare routine.
It involves 5 steps that are listed below
Cleansing: Homemade Face Cleanser
In the morning and evening, washing your face is mandatory to filter dirt and impurities. Let’s explore which homemade face cleansers are impressive and how can you prep the same.
Here are 3 Effective Homemade Face Cleansers
Homemade skin care with Milk
Not only does it strengthen your bones and nourish your whole body, but the milk is also packed with skin benefits heavily. Milk is even known as a natural cleanser and among the best treatments for acne.
We need 2 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon of add-in; it can be a whipped egg or aloe vera gel
- Once mixed properly take it in your palm and start applying it to your face
- Don’t let it reach your eyes
- Let it sit on your skin for the next 5 minutes, and now it’s time to rinse it off with cool water
- Don’t forget to follow up with the moisturizer
Homemade skin care with Olive Oil
Olive oil is an all-rounder that is not just good for your hair but also your skin. And if you use it as a homemade face cleanser, it will contribute to tackling hundreds of skin problems. It is a golden face wash that will never lose its worth. Here’s how you can prepare a mixture.
- You need pure content of olive oil and take it straight to your face for application
- Massage for at least a minute in circular motions
- Get a warm washcloth and start wiping your face to wash out the oil
Homemade skin care with Rose Water
Didn’t someone tell you that rose water is among the best cleansing agent for ages? The rose water is crowded with advanced face-cleansing effects. It will make you complement this as the best homemade face cleanser.
You don’t need any special preparation; you can buy it straight from a cosmetic or medical store
- Using a cotton ball, you can put it to your skin
- Don’t rinse it off for the next 30 minutes
- Use cool water to refresh your face
That’s it! Only these top 3 are the best homemade face cleansers. Yeah, there are many. But these three have the capability to fight dirt and impurities, the cleansing effects are so high and are more powerful than any other natural face cleansers.
Skin Toner: Homemade skin toner
Using skin toner one or two times a day will not let any dead cells sit on your skin. The reason behind applying the toner after face cleansing is that it dislodges ultimate traces of dirt, grime, and other toxicities that will be beneath your pores. Overall, it completes the step of face cleansing entirely.
What are the best Homemade Skin toners?
Without wasting time, let’s move straight to the topic.
Homemade skin care with Rice Water
It sounds crazy, but the moment we found out about the efficiency of rice water as a toner, it was an astounding moment for us. To help you with skin cleansing, this toner is the best exfoliator to throw out all the remaining residues perfectly. People with dry skin can choose this toner without any stress.
- Get a bowl and add 1 cup of rice to it
- Start washing the rice till the water colour turns cloudy
- Now shift the water into a bottle and add the rice again in the same container
- Let the whole mixture sit aside for a night
- Next morning transfer the rice, and the water is ready to be used
- Use a cotton ball to clean your face from the same, you can also keep it stored for further
Homemade skin care with Apple Cider Vinegar
This kitchen nutrient will not only serve taste to your dishes but also its skin benefits will help you fight dead cells, suntan, and in balancing the natural PH level of your skin. This mixture is faultless for people with sensitive skin.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar to a bowl with four tablespoons of distilled water
- Mix it properly and refrigerate the same
- Once the mixture is cool down, get a cotton ball and put it on your face
- The leftover toner can be stored for further
Homemade skin care with Aloe vera gel
Keeping aloe vera gel aside is like keeping your skin deprived of nourishment. Not only as a good cleansing agent it helps you, but in acting as the best toner the aloe vera gel will surprise you with its quality. This toner is suitable for combination skin.
- You can put aloe vera gel straight to your face or can add some drops of orange juice to it
- Blend the whole mixture, now put it in the bottle to refrigerate it
- Take it out after 4 to 5 hours, and then it is ready to cleanse your skin as a toner
Bringing these tremendous homemade skin toners will keep your skin glowing and health well-maintained. These natural skin toners are great for exfoliating, cleansing, and nourishing your skin.
Serum: Homemade face serum
Applying serum to your skin is a must as it gives collagen in your skin a boost that maintains elasticity and firmness. Give your skin the dose of whole natural face serum with our top picks.
Coconut Oil and Turmeric Powder
To solve the issue of dull skin this face serum is the best natural solution.
- Add both the nutrients to a bowl and mix it well
- While applying it to your face give a gentle massage for a few minutes
- Then wash it off after 5 minutes
Aloe Vera Gel and Turmeric Powder
People with oily skin must try this natural face serum.
- Get 2 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel and 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- Blend the whole mixture and start putting it on your face
- Enjoy the next 10 minutes listening to your favourite music or playing your sports before washing it off
The face serum comes after the cleansing, so ensure you are applying it twice a day but only after cleansing.
Eye Cream: Homemade Eye Cream
Don’t let your dark circles and ageing signs ruin your beauty, use an eye cream, and disappear all that properly. Hmm, making eye cream at home is quite impossible. But, we have another solution for that.
Here’s the list of eye cream alternatives
- Put ice cubes on your closed eyes for a period of 45 seconds three times
- Refrigerated green tea bags are also stupendous alternatives to eye cream
- Putting cucumber on your eyelids for about 20 to 30 minutes
Alternatives are many, and the important thing is when you are pampering your eyes, you shouldn’t be feeling lethargic. The reason for that is you have to follow this routine daily so, the preparation must be effortless.
Moisturize: Homemade face moisturizer
The moisturizer is like the money in your wallet the way you will never keep your wallet without money, and in the same way, you shouldn’t keep your skin free from moisturizer.
The best beauty product you have is your moisturizer, so make sure you give it the highest priority that it deserves. But the homemade face moisturizer will serve your skin more genuine hydration than the market ones.
Homemade face moisturizers for oily skin – easy and impressive option.
You will also be tired of aloe vera, but what else can we do? Aloe vera is a multifaceted skin nourishing remedy and an incredible moisturizer for people with oily skin.
People confuse a lot about why we need to moisturize oily skin, but the major challenge the oily skin confronts is the moisture balance. It is the condition when you need hydration the most.
Add two tablespoons of aloe vera gel with 1 tablespoon of rose water, and to add some more magic to your homemade face moisturizer for oily skin, just pour 3 to 4 drops of tea tree oil. Your natural moisturizer is ready to use. You won’t face any problem gathering these nutrients.
Homemade Face Moisturizers for Dry Skin – The genuine and effortless remedy
Avocado Oil – Access to Avocado oil is easy, and you don’t need any add-in to moisturize your face. It is hard to believe, but avocado oil is a brilliant homemade face moisturizer for dry skin, damaged or chapped skin.
How to follow this Homemade Skin Care Routine?
When you are getting ready in the morning, follow this natural skincare routine in the following way:
- Get up and walk to your bathroom with the same homemade face cleanser
- Wash your face properly and wipe it out, now move on to homemade skin toner
- Put on the skin toner on your face and wipe out the residues
- Now apply the natural face serum, wash it off if necessary
- Get any of the alternatives of eye creams as discussed and put them there for the same period
- Then you are completed by applying the moisturizer to your face.
- That’s it.
Yeah, that is lethargic following this homemade skin care routine. For this reason, we have collected those natural skin care recipes that are easy to be prepared and stored. All our homemade recipes will be ready in no time and help you get adorable beauty with charm.
It seems crazy, but the results from this natural routine will be out of words while putting away all the beauty products.
One size doesn’t fit us all thus, we have provided a minimum of 3 homemade remedies in every category that will be a good fit for your skin.
Now, we will end this blog advising you that do not expect results in a week and keep a check on whether you are eating a healthy diet or need to do the needful.
Tip – Try to put a limit on the usage of your phone.
Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips?
My brother suggested I would possibly like this website. He was once entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!
I really enjoyed reading your post and it helped me a lot
Thanks for your help and for posting this. It’s been wonderful.
Thanks for your help and for writing this post. It’s been great.
Dude these articles have been really helpful to me. They really helped me out.
Thanks for your help and for posting this. It’s been great.
Very good information, keep sharing . We are a team of doctors who specialize in skin care and hair care at our clinic. For more info visit our official website https://www.rmvkosmoderma.com or contact us @ +91 829 677 0733