Tips & Tricks For The Healthy Growth Of Your Nails
The smallest of things can make the biggest of differences such as your nails. They hold too much attention and thus should be particularly taken care of.
Hey beautiful people, today we will help you add healthy nail care to your routine so that your nails look healthy and freshly pampered. This care can also lead to a good stomach as we Indians like to have our meals without any the use of any cutlery, so it becomes important to take extra good care of them.
Wearing good clothes is equal to carrying neat nails as people may observe you for that as well. You need to stop getting jealous of your co-workers for having such big and pretty nails. It is possible for you as well to achieve that.
Due to the pandemic, we have gotten serious with the issue of clean hands and clean nails as it can promote illnesses as well.
Here are a few Nail Care Tips you must follow-
- Stop pulling out your cuticles as they are for the protection of your nails and eliminate the entry of dust and bacteria which help your nails to get good protection from the environment.
- Don’t keep your nails in water for too long as it can make them very soft and will easily get peeled off which will create a fuss for your nail bed and will not promote any growth.
- Moisturize them from time to time to keep them fresh and healthy. It also helps to increase the length of your nail
- Improvise your balanced diet by adding more vitamins and nutrients to it. Food has a big role in the growth of your nails.
- Toenails are not any tool, they are a part of the human body so you need to stop using them for your chores. They can destroy the nail bed or can harm the tip which will lead to pain and fungal infections.
- Drink a lot of water in a day as it provides healthy nail growth. It is the extended part of the body that requires extra attention in the case of keeping them healthy.
- For women, always apply a coat of nail paint on your nails as it protects your nails from hazardous environmental substances. This promotes one arrow two aims as it also makes your nails look pretty and dolled up.
We are so ignorant of our nail care that we forget to give them a deep cleanse. It is mandatory to take regular manicures and pedicures because your nails need a good bubble bath too.
Here are a few Nail Care questions that can clear all your doubts
1. How to grow nails faster at home?
You can grow your nails at home from these products like-
- Lemon you need to rub the skin of lemon onto your nails and toenails for 5 minutes and wash them off with lukewarm water.
- Orange juice can also promote nail growth as all the things which include vitamin C can help you to grow your nails quicker.
- Coconut oil can be a part of growth too, you can massage your nails for 5 to 10 minutes before you go to sleep.
2. How to clean nails at home?
- Dip your nails in lukewarm water and add a few drops of lemon in it, dip your hands for 10 minutes and wipe it off with a cloth.
- Take out the dust using a soft stick in case you need extra clean nails.
3. How long does it take for nails to grow back?
It depends upon you and your body. How it regulates the growth and how you are taking extra care of that. The visible growth is when your nail gets longer than your nail bed, it can be visible in 2- 3 weeks but you are expecting much longer nails then it might take 2 – 3 months to achieve that length.
4. How to make your nails stronger?
- Grab a good diet plan as it has a major role in strengthening your nails.
- Increasing the intake of water and staying hydrated will help your nails to grow big and healthy.
5. How to whiten your nails at home?
You can use baking soda, lemon juice, baking powder, white vinegar to clean your nails. Avoid eating from your hands as the oil can turn your nails into yellow colour and you don’t need that for sure. Taking care of your nails can take 10 minutes of your daily time but it can save you from diseases and any other skin infection for a lifetime. It might seem unimportant but trust us it is one major thing that needs to be taken care of.
So from now no biting or chewing of nails as you need good hands like your co-workers to make them shake with your natural nails and make it all healthy with the manicures and pedicures.
Why should men’s grooming routines include nail care?
You can read our blog about male nail’s cleaning tips
If you want to dazzle up your nail game a little and you live in or around Delhi NCR you can visit our newly launched Yes Madam.Com– The Beauty Café and can get amazing premium nail art. Or if you’re not in the mood to step out, our service professionals will step in for a relaxing yet grooming Manicure & Pedicure session.