Last Minute Makeup Techniques
Every girl loves and enjoys doing makeup, trying new products, browsing beauty products, watching beauty vlogs on YouTube, etc. But there are many times when even a simple youtube video can’t help you achieve that look you’re dying to create, only because of a few basic steps. Or there are times when you’re in a hurry and need a quick last-minute hack to finish the whole look. That’s exactly where we enter the picture, to help you guide through all the best last-minute makeup hacks and techniques. To make it easier and hassle-free you can also look for the best pre-bridal packages.
Table of Contents
How to do great makeup in only 5 minutes?
· A perfect skincare regime is the most important thing in every makeup process. This is because good skin will enhance the makeup you wear.
· The skincare regime might differ for each person according to the skin type.
· Use a mild cleanser to clean the skin from any kind of dirt or dust.
· A toner and a moisturizer can be used to make the skin soft and supple.
· If you are using a foundation, it should match your skin type. Test and but the one that suits your skin tone.
· The concealer should match your skin tone, and on times when you use concealer after foundation, use a light concealer.
· A good setting powder is all you need when you skip the foundation. A translucent setting powder or a pigmented setting powder can be used according to your choice. Thus enhancing the face makeup.
· A little bit of bronzer might enhance the facial features you have.
· An eyebrow pencil with a clear brow gel to correct your brows and a kajal for your eye lines will finish the entire look.
· An eyelash curler would be a secret part of your makeup routine that makes your eye fuller and beautiful.
How to speed up my makeup routine?
Waking up early and having a makeup routine for hours is not going to help you on a daily basis. You can opt for a simple routine in five minutes but remember you cannot do full-fledged makeup. Do you always feel wrapped up in the bed and need a few minutes to stay comfy? Here is how you can speed up your makeup routine in a jiffy.
· Choose a simple makeup routine that is comfortable for you daily. A day-to-day makeup look need not have a reinvention every morning. So, stick to a simple routine to have a signature look.
· Keep all the makeup items organized and easy to go. Using a makeup organizer and arranging all the necessary items in an order will make the routine faster.
· Always go for multitasking products to make the makeup process simpler. A tinted moisturizer can be used to replace the foundation routine.
· Try to buy a cleanser and a moisturizer in one product since they minimize the work to be done.
· A lipstick can be used on the lips and also as a blush to speed up your routine and also adopt minimalism.
· Always use a few tools to wear your makeup, this avoids confusion at the last moment.
How to achieve a Natural Makeup Look fast?
· To achieve a natural makeup look, ensure that your skin is clear and always clean. A smooth skin base always works well if you wear makeup.
· Exfoliating your skin before the makeup routine will ensure you have smooth skin.
· Combine a moisturizer along with foundation to avoid a flaky finish.
· A liquid foundation helps to build on the skin and mimics the actual skin tone.
· Use a good quality sunscreen with SPF necessary, that prevents most of the skin issues.
· Light coverage makeup products must be used to get a natural look rather than a heavy coverage one.
· Concealers can be applied in spots to cover the area of black or sunspots to improve the areas under the eyes.
· Applying moisturizer to your face prevents the cracked makeup routine.
· Always stick to liquid or cream-based products to achieve an even tone look.
· Applying the makeup with a damp sponge will make your job easy. The damp sponge will absorb the products easily, blend well with the skin and ensure a smooth finish.
· When you want a natural look make sure you use less quantity of products. Less is always high for a minimal makeup look.
What is Minimalist Makeup?
· Minimal makeup or we can also call it a no-makeup look, involves a face of minimal makeup and eye makeup to be subtle.
· Minimalistic makeup ensures to enhance facial features with no heavy makeup products.
· Instead of heavy full-face makeup go for a bright and smooth finish with fewer products.
· Always use subtle and natural nude shades for your eye makeup. It is better to avoid bright and bold colors for eyeshadows.
· Concentrate on your lips to keep them soft so that your lipstick will give you a great finish onto the lips. Scrub your lips with home remedies and apply lip balms to have crack-free lips.
· However much makeup you wear, make sure to remove it properly every day.
· If the makeup is not removed properly, it might cause breakouts and skin damage.
· The makeup along with pollution might have aggravated with dust and dirt. So, it has to be removed properly every night before you sleep.
· A good quality makeup Remover must be incorporated into a cotton ball and it has to be removed completely.
· Make sure you cleanse your skin every night before your bedtime to keep it clean for the next day’s routine.
The above-mentioned options will help you to get last-minute and flawless makeup techniques. You can also opt for a wedding makeup package to get a professional look without spending a huge amount of money.