Ways To Use Homemade Hair Masks & Their Benefits
Not happy with frizzy hair or your Scalp getting itchy? We got a solution for you, a ” DIY hair mask”. You can dream about the detangled hair moving in the air with the flow, not sticking on fingers and running smoothly on them. Yes, this can be possible with a hair mask.
The magic of a hair mask can do it all. A hair mask basically gives protein to your hair and makes them less frizzy and dry. It helps to lock the moisture with the usage of a hair mask. There are loads of hair masks for all types of hair.
If you are spending bucks on shampoos and conditioners then stop because a homemade hair mask can solve the problem from the ROOTS of it and will leave you awestruck with the results.
How does It help?
The damage that your hair has received from styling using a hot iron rod, straightener, and sprays can be healed using Hair masks. It heals all the damage as it provides nutrients to your hair and strengthens them with its goodness. It creates a layer on your hair that protects your hair from getting any damage. The layer is protein for the hair as it helps them to fight external damage and maintains the good health of the hair.
There are a few ingredients that make a good hair mask:-
Coconut Milk, Brown Sugar, Banana, Plain Yogurt, Eggs, and many more.
DIY Hair Masks
1. Masks for Thin Hair
Hair thinning has been a common issue nowadays, due to pollution and other external things harming the density of hair. This makes the hair volume low and the quality poor.
1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of honey
Both ingredients are very healthy and promote rich growth, also help with hair thinning.
- Firstly, mix both of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat the mixture till it melts and takes the form of a paste.
- Apply the hair mask onto your hair from top to bottom, cover your roots and length and then secure it with a shower cap.
- After 15-20 minutes wash it off with lukewarm water.
2. Hair Mask For Dry Hair
For dry scalp, Egg and honey are the best ingredients as both of them provide moisture and shine to the hair.
1 teaspoon Honey, 1 Egg along with 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Combine all the ingredients together in a single bowl and mix them.
- Apply the mask to the roots and to the length and keep the paste on for 30-40 minutes to get good results.
- The hair mask is suitable for each hair type.
3. Hair Mask For Frizzy Hair
Banana is very good for hair as it provides strength and smoothness to your hair.
1 Banana, 2 Tablespoon Yogurt,1 tablespoon of Honey
- Mashed the banana and make it like a paste, mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply the mask all over your hair from top to bottom.
- Leave the mask for 20-30 minutes and cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Wash your hair as usual with shampoo.
4. Mask For Dandruff
All these products have some great properties that help the hair to be in a good state.
2 tablespoons of Amla juice, 1 tablespoon of Reetha powder, and 2 tablespoons of Shikaki powder
- Add all the ingredients with rose water to a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients until it takes the form of a paste.
- Apply the paste to the hair and on the scalp
- Apply it for 30 minutes and cover your hair with a shower cap and rinse it off.
Which is the best homemade hair mask?
All homemade masks are good as they are made of rich and effective ingredients.
How do you make a hair mask with 2 ingredients?
Honey u0026amp; Yogurt, Coconut Milk u0026amp; Honey, Aloe Vera u0026amp; Carrier Oil, and Ghee u0026amp; Honey Hair Mask are a few combos that make the best homemade hair masks.
What masks are good for curly hair?
Eggs and bananas can make your curls look glossy and shiny as these two ingredients hold some good properties in them.
How do you treat extremely dry hair?
Egg cures dry hair very well.
Also, read about DIY Charcoal Face Mask- Its Benefits & How to Apply.
For a blessing like at-home salon and wellness services, book with Yes Madam.