By Yes Madam
Treating dandruff at home is easy and inexpensive. All you need is some natural ingredients available in your kitchen and the knowledge to use them right.
• Take apple cider vinegar and water in equal amounts. • Mix them well and apply it to wet hair. • Gently massage your hair with the solution. • Rinse it off after 15 minutes.
• Heat coconut oil and mix it with some lemon juice. • Apply it to your scalp and massage gently. • Leave it for 20 minutes and shampoo your hair.
• Grind some neem leaves into a thick paste. • Apply this paste to your scalp. • Rinse it off after 10-15 minutes. • Alternatively, you can wash your hair with neem water.
• Add 1-2 drops of tea tree oil to your regular shampoo. • Wash your hair normally and notice the result after a few washes.
• Soak some fenugreek seeds in water overnight. • Mash the seeds to form a paste-like consistency. • Add some lemon juice to it and apply it to the scalp. • Rinse it off after 30 minutes.
• Scoop out some fresh aloe vera gel from the plant. • Apply it to your scalp and leave for 30 minutes. • Wash your hair using a mild shampoo.
Alternatively, you can book Scalp Facial and Hair Spa for Dandruff control at home Book Yes Madam
Get Rs 101 Cashback using Coupon BREG101