Bleach- An Easy Guide For Application And Aftercare
Tanning has been a major issue. It might give us the joy of good long road trips and summer but leaves us with a tanned body that makes us search for the best bleach. Tanning and dark spots are things that take the shimmer and glam away from the body just like enemies take away all the happiness from us. It becomes a matter of problem for what and how to use bleach. But in this blog, you will get all your questions answered.
If you are not sure and are deep in the pool of worries and confusion we are here to lifeguard you with some benefits and secrets that can help you get back on the surface so that you can swim like a professional.
Table of Contents
Why to opt for Bleach?
Bleach helps you to get rid of blemishes, dark spots and helps to get a better skin tone. It is a chemical product that includes properties to brighten up your skin. Hydrogen Peroxide is the main topic that helps in bleaching but it can be harsh if overused.
8 Tips And Tricks To Bleach Your Face At Home
- Never apply the bleach in the first step always prep your skin by washing off your face with mild face wash.
- No exposure to the sun after you have bleached your face as it may irritate your skin and bring redness.
- Frequent bleaching can harm your skin and can make it worse
- Take a break between the next steps as too many of the chemicals can burn your skin.
- Moisturize well after the bleach and you can also use ice if you feel any burning sensation.
- Skip toners as that can irritate your skin to some extent and your skin can turn red.
- Try a batch of bleach on your wrist for 5 to 10 minutes to check if it is okay to be used on your face.
- Patch tests are necessary as they give you an idea of the mixture and will help you understand your skin better.
If you are not comfortable or not sure about doing bleach at home you can always keep Yes Madam handy as we provide these services at your doorstep.
These are the packages that we offer:-
|Area of Body||Duration||Prices for the service|
|Full Legs||50 mins||440|
|Face & Neck ( Oxy)||25 mins||195|
|Full Body||60 mins||640|
|Full Back||50 mins||370|
|Underarms (Oxy)||15 mins||135|
|Full Back||50 mins||370|
|Full Body + Face & Neck (Oxy)||85 mins||835|
|Half Back||30 mins||250|
Immediate Care For Face Burn After Bleaching
- Put your face in the ice bowl for a few minutes to reduce the redness and burn.
- Do not apply any other activated product as it can harm your skin.
- Apply aloe vera gel to keep your skin hydrated and cool.
- You can use raw milk to cure burns and inflammation from the bleach.
Which is the best natural bleach for the face?
Dairy items can be a natural bleach for your skin as they contain lactic acid that can bleach your face.
Also, turmeric, Chandan powder, or lemon can also be a natural bleacher.
What can I use to bleach my face at home?
Multani mitti with a few drops of Gulab Jal and lemon juice can make a good mix for skin toning.
How can I permanently whiten my skin?
You can use raw milk to maintain the color and sunscreen is a must in all the weather as it provides a shield from UV rays.
How can I bleach my skin faster?
Add the juice of a lemon and add an equal amount of water in a bowl and mix it well. Apply the water with cotton and dap it on your skin.
How do celebrities bleach their skin?
Skin melanin treatment surgery is the treatment used by celebrities for permanent bleaching.
How many times we can use bleach on the face?
One in a month is good for the bleach.
Use bleach once a month as over usage can give burns to your skin and make it sensitive. Always test a patch onto your arms just to make sure the activation of the bleach is normal to your skin and does not react. Otherwise, you may suffer from inflammation. If you are not sure about doing it by yourself you can book a professional to do the job from Yes Madam.
Also, read DIY to do manicures at home and get your nails all dazzled up again.